Caligare is the developer of the internationally recognized network software solutions
and is a rapidly emerging leader in NetFlow monitoring and analysis. NetFlow technology
efficiently provides the metering base for a key set of applications including network
traffic accounting, usage-based network billing, user and application monitoring, profiling,
network planning and analysis, outbound marketing, and data warehousing for both service
provider and enterprise customers.
Figure: NetFlow export functionality
Caligare Flow Inspector - Enterprise edition is an
enterprise class NetFlow monitoring and analysis software for those who need to
parse and analyze flows from an unlimited number of devices.
Caligare Flow Inspector - Professional edition is a
business class NetFlow monitoring and analysis software for those who need to
parse and analyze flows from one to nine devices.
Caligare Flow Inspector - Free edition is a
non-commercial class NetFlow monitoring and analysis software for those who need to
parse and analyze flows from two devices.
FLOWMON - Standalone NetFlow Probe is a commercial class NetFlow Probe (NetFlow exporter) which process and analyze every packet on wire-speed and generates NetFlow statistics. This product is developed by INVEA-TECH company.
Why to use NetFlow?
- Cisco netflow export feature does not require new or proprietary protocols or new generations
of networking equipment.
- Most cisco platforms support netflow data export feature.
- Using netflow collection is very flexible, many of IP services are based on Cisco IOS QoS capabilities.
- You can configure cisco netflow exports incrementally, on an interface-by-interface basis on strategically
located backbone, edge or remote access routers.
- Caligare Flow Inspector provides a commercially supported and cost effective solution to
collect netflow export data. Allowing users to perform real time statistics and making netflow detail
records available to consumer applications in a user-friendly format.